Fabric.com is the place to go if you sew. We are the world's leading online fabric store. Originally, Phoenix Textiles Group, Inc. was founded in 1993 by Stephen Friedman, as a wholesale distributor of apparel fabrics. In 1999 Phoenix Textiles went online to test the concept of selling cut-yardage fabrics directly to consumers. Today, that company is known as Fabric.com.
Selling fabric online has been a huge success and we attribute that to our underlying beliefs that are at the foundation of our company:
- Deliver EXTRAORDINARY VALUE and SELECTION to our customers in all instances;
- Provide UNEQUALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE; and
- Maintain a MEANINGFUL PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP just like your local corner store. When you visit Fabric.com, you are a welcomed member of the family.
Our main focus at Fabric.com is in these three categories:
- Most Current Designer Lines, including Laurel Burch, Amy Butler, Robert Kaufman, Timeless Treasures, Alexander Henry, Michael Miller, Marcus Brothers, Benartex, Makower and more.
- Promotionally Priced Designer Fabrics - Many of the world's best known designers sell us their first quality closeouts at the end of their season. We save, so our customers save.
- Basic in-stock re-orderable fabrics, including solids, flannel, extra-wide fabrics, muslin and more.
- Fat-Quarters, Assortments and Kits.
Apparel Sewing Fabric:
- Couturier Fabrics - We buy first-quality closeouts, so we can offer you unique, exciting fashion fabrics at spectacular prices.
- Complete Line of General Sewing Fabrics - Whether your needs run from denim to slinky, linen to faux fur, velvet to shirtings, knits to woolens, or anywhere in between, we maintain an enormous in-stock supply of fine fabrics.
- Bridal Fabrics - We maintain a complete line of basic in-stock bridal fabrics.
- Fashion Basics - We maintain in-stock fabrics such as twills, velveteen, flannel, broadcloth, dupioni silk, terry cloth and much, much more.
Home Decorating Fabric:
- Silk Fabrics - We maintain a vast selection of fine dupioni silks in solids, checks, stripes and novelties.
- Drapery Fabrics - We maintain a large inventory of fabrics, from light-weight prints and solids, to jacquards and damasks, to linens, linings and more.
- Upholstery Fabrics - We stock a broad selection, including chenille, suede, corduroy, denim and much more.
- Swatching Service - Sample swatches can be purchased for all of the home decorating fabrics that we offer.
Please feel free to contact us if we can be of assistance email@example.com