Created by: Happiness in the Making
Skill Level: Beginner
Welcome back to the fabric.com Fall Block Party! Next up is a beginner friendly block called the Double Windmill created by Haley Anderson of Happiness in the Making. This mesmerizing block would make a beautiful full-sized quilt for fall!
If you are just now tuning into this great block series, be sure to check out the other designs here! If you are sewing along with us, share your designs on Facebook or Instagram using #fabricdotcomblockparty. Let's get started on the Double Windmill, shall we?
- 1 fat eighth Kona Cotton Sienna
- 1 fat eighth Kona Cotton Cayenne
- 1 fat eighth Cotton + Steel Les Fleurs Rosa Peach
- 1 fat quarter Kona Cotton Snow for background
- Background fabric: Cut (16) 2” x 6.75” rectangles
- Floral fabric: Cut (8) 2” x 6.75” rectangles
- Sienna solid: Cut (4) 2” x 6.75” rectangles
- Cayenne solid: Cut (4) 2” x 6.75” rectangles
Once you pick out the perfect fall fabrics and make your cuts, you are ready to get started! Click here to download the Double Windmill Pattern.