Created by: Sassafras Lane Designs
Skill Level: Confident Beginner to Intermediate
Welcome back to the fabric.com Summer Block Party! Today's block is a trendy twist on a preppy Argyle print, and we can't wait to get started on this one.
The ladies at Sassafras Lane made such great fabric choices for this project! The combination of the black and white Art Gallery woodland print with the bright Kona Cotton solids came together perfectly.
You'll Need the following to create this block:
- ⅛ yard of Green Solid (Kona Cotton Lime)
- ⅛ yard of White Print (Art Gallery Indian Summer Menagerie Onyx)
- Two Pink Solid Scraps (Kona Cotton Azalea Pink and Kona Cotton Pomegranate)
- Two Yellow Solid Scraps (Kona Cotton Canary and Kona Cotton Buttercup)
- Two Blue Solid Scraps (Kona Cotton Breakers and Kona Cotton Azure)
Or, click here to shop all quilting fabric on fabric.com!
Once you finalize your fabric selections, Click here to download the Camp Out block free pattern for step-by-step cutting and sewing instructions!
Are you enjoying the Summer Block Party? Be sure to tag fabric.com on Facebook and Instagram to show us all of your summer sewing creations. Next up is a popsicle block by Elise and Emelie that will help you beat the summer heat!