Created by: of Elise & Emelie
Skill Level: Beginner
The fabric.com Summer Block Party is heating up, and today's 5th block is appropriately titled Popsicle Party! The tasty treats in this 12x12 block could not be more perfect for summer quilting, and we love the fabric choices by our friend Elise from Elise & Emelie!
Let's get started!
Denim and bright, vibrant prints made a fantastic fabric combination for this popsicle pattern, but the possibilities are endless! Here's what you'll need to create this look:
A Fat Quarter of your background fabric
We went with Art Gallery Smooth Denim in Solid Indigo Shadow
Five Fat Eighths. We chose:
- Pink floral: Michael Miller Sommer Tulip Tangled Bloom
- Green floral: Michael Miller Sommer Garden Shadow Meadow
- Blue floral: Michael Miller Sommer Garden Shadow Breeze
- Yellow floral: Michael Miller Sommer Tulip Folk Sunshine
- White woodgrain (for the popsicle stick): Farm Wood Grain Grey or Colors of Fall Wood Whitewash
Or, click here to shop all quilting fabric on fabric.com!
Once you finalize your fabric selections, Click here to download the Popsicle Party block free pattern for step-by-step instructions!