Fabric.com Privacy Notice
Last Updated: July 26, 2021. To see prior version, click here.
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. Fabric.com is a wholly owned subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc. As such, the collection and processing of your personal information through Fabric.com and any related services (together, “Fabric.com Services”) are subject to the Amazon.com Privacy Notice and the Fabric.com California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosure below (collectively, the “Fabric.com Privacy Notice”).
By using Fabric.com Services, you are consenting to the Fabric.com Privacy Notice.
Fabric.com California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosure:
The following disclosures are required by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
Categories of personal information collected. The personal information that Fabric.com collects, or has collected from consumers in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act, depending on which Fabric.com Service is used:
- Identifiers such as your name, address, and phone numbers;
- Personal information, such as a tax identification number that you provide to us;
- Commercial information, such as purchase activity;
- Audio information, such as voice recordings when you call our Customer Service; and
- Inference data, such as information about your purchase preferences.
Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose. The personal information that Fabric.com disclosed to the third parties identified in the “Does Amazon Share Your Personal Information?” section of the Amazon Privacy Notice about consumers for a business purpose in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act, depending on which Fabric.com Service is used:
- Identifiers such as your name, address, or phone number, for example if we use a third party carrier to deliver your order;
- Personal information, such as a credit card number, for example if we use a third party payment processor;
- Your age, gender, or other protected classifications, for example if you choose to participate in a survey distributed by a survey provider;
- Commercial information, such as the details of a product you purchased if a third party service provider is assisting to provide that product to you;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as if we use a service provider to help us gather crash reports for analyzing the health of our devices and services; and
- Audio or visual information, for example if a service provider reviews recordings of customer service phone calls for quality assurance purposes, or if you submit photos with a review hosted by a service provider.
- Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information: You may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information by Fabric.com, or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact Customer Service or email us at email@example.com. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable. If you do not have an account, or you are an authorized agent under CCPA, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No sale of personal information. In the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, Fabric.com has not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- No Discrimination. Fabric.com will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Please contact Customer Service or email email@example.com if you are a California resident and you would like to exercise one or more of the rights described above.
~~ End Fabric.com Privacy Notice ~~